Texas Department of Information Resources
State of Texas: Department of Information Resources
DBITS: Deliverables-Based IT Services Contract DIR-CPO-4971
CSG Government Solutions has a DBITS contract with the Texas Department of Information Resources. The relationship is part of the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program.
DIR Contract Number
DIR-TSO-4971 for Deliverables-Based IT Services
- IT Assessments, Planning, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services
- Information Technology Assessments, Planning, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services
This category includes but is not limited to:
- A. IT Assessments and Planning may include IT effectiveness, maturity, governance, and architecture. Strategic planning activities may include mission statement development, visioning and goals, objectives, and strategy development. Assessment of staff knowledge, skills and abilities, bandwidth, time and motion studies, and succession planning are included in this category. Strategic planning development and tactical planning may require the provisioning of actionable plans and roadmaps. Organization change management, enterprise architecture, cloud assessments, and network performance assessments are within scope as well.
- B. Also included in this category are the independent verification and validation procedures that are used together for in-depth analysis of a product, service, or system for compliance with requirements as well as the independent oversight of software (or systems) development life cycle (SDLC) processes and specifications.
C. Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services activities may include requirements gathering, facilitation activities, scoring criteria development, evaluation criteria development, negotiation guidance and assistance, and contract transition assistance.
i) Cost optimization including software license cost analysis;
- ii) Financial planning and pricing structures;
- iii) Market reviews/market research;
- iv) Market engagement;
- v) Transition/implementation assistance; and
- vi) IT contract management assistance.
- Note: When using Procurement Advisory Services under Texas Government Code § 2155.004, a state agency may not accept a bid or award a contract that includes proposed financial participation by a person who received compensation from the agency to participate in preparing the specifications or request for proposals on which the bid or contract is based. The selected Contract Holder and the employees of that Contract Holder who perform Procurement Advisory Services will be ineligible to respond to any resulting solicitation(s).
For quotes, purchase orders, and warranty information, please contact CSG Government Solutions at our Chicago office. Our address and phone number is:
CSG Government Solutions
180 North Stetson Avenue, Suite 3200
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: (312) 444-2760
Facsimile: (312) 938-2191
How To Order
In order to be awarded a Purchase Order hereunder, Vendor(s) must respond, in writing, to a Statement of Work (SOW) for services as issued by Customers (State Agencies, Government Entity), consistent with the Terms and Conditions of the DIR DBITS Contract. Vendor(s) shall only respond to SOWs for Technology Categories which Vendor(s) have been awarded in the DIR DBITS Contract.
The following is a step by step process for executing a procurement from the DIR DBITS contract:
- Refer to DBITS Contracts and Services page: https://dir.texas.gov/cooperative-contracts/deliverables-based-it-services-dbits
- For product and pricing information, visit the CSG Government Solutions, Inc. website or contact Tosha Bond at (312) 444-2760.
- Generate a purchase order made payable to CSG Government Solutions, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4971 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Link to DIR Website